It is hard to express even in simple language how grateful and in awe I am in. I am at that point where I am perhaps a bit more sensitive to those who've lifted my spirit and who made me feel happy about who I am and where I am going.
Here is a revamp of yet another General Happiness with a list of people who I am thankful for.
1. My Heavenly Father, who shows me everyday what He wants me to become and encourages me to trust in Him for He has better things in store for me than I could ever imagine for myself. I am grateful for His patience with a wandering soul like mine, and for the great many lessons and opportunities He's given me to prepare myself to be an instrument in the lives of others.
2. My Savior Jesus Christ, who comforts me when I feel weary and downtrodden. He shows me how I can love those around me and helps me strive to serve those around me. I may not be able to fathom His sacrifice fully in this life, but I know that He lives, and loves and knows each of us personally. What a blessing it is to wake up every morning knowing that we have a Savior!
3. The Holy Ghost, who cheers up my heart and stirs my soul into remembering why I am here. I am grateful for the promptings I get and the courage it gives me to share my love for being here on this earth. I am grateful for the promptings to do what I know is right.
4. My family, is a group of people who I adore. Though we are a bit crazy, I wouldn't change my family for the world. I love my parents, and I am grateful that the trust and support me. I am grateful for my family in Texas who make me feel like I am an older sister, and I miss them very very much. I am grateful for my brother Craig and for his influence on helping me prepare for BYU and to study Russian. I love him and his family so much. I am grateful for my brother Jason, and for his counsel he's given me over the past year. He's the biggest hoot and is the first to cheer me up and to make me laugh until my cheeks feel like rubber. I am grateful for Brooke and Steve and for how much they put up with me. Brooke, THANK YOU for teaching me how to drive and I am glad that we are still alive. I am grateful for your support and for influencing me so much in my life. I hope you are happy in Ohio and know that I love you and Steve very much. I am grateful for my sister Brittany and for the many times I've had laughing and talking with. I basically have the best sisters in the whole wide world.... basically. I have a fairly amazing extended family too, I love my grandparents and all of my aunts, uncles, and cousins. They couldn't get any cooler. :)
5. My friends! I debated writing a note to each of you who have enriched my life so much- but I think I'll do that on a more private personal level. To my close friends, acquaintances, leaders, teachers, and peers: I love you and I honestly don't know where I would be without you and each of your influences and compassion you've shown this eccentric little girl who laughs and cries too much. I am grateful to those of you who've challenged me to put my best self forward, and I'm grateful to those who've made me laugh in the faces of my trials. I am grateful to those of you who invited me to be myself and who make me able to my semi awkward self. I am grateful for all the belly aches I've received from laughing and for the many lessons of forgiveness, love, service, trials, sadness, optimism, and patience. Thank you all, I love you!
I have many more things to share with you all, and I am sure you guess at least one thing that I'm excited to announce. But for now, here are some songs and quotes!
"Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."
"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."