Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Little Nuts...

Hello everyone!
Sorry I just swamped my blog with videos- but I think it a such a powerful resource to express music and ideas. Plus it's all good, so why wouldn't I post it? I just wanted to tell you all the good news that I am FINALLY finishing up my 319 paged journal I've had since December 2007 today! I've been trying to get it done for the past year, and I'm so excited to be finished and move on with a new one. Its important to me, because it's a fresh start for. (not to mention my new journals are ADORABLE! Thank you Amy Butler and BYU Museum of Art!) Well that's all! And I'm still looking for writing excerpts that YOU love! So far I've gotten 3 entries! My goal for this week is at least 10! Please send me ANY type of writing you've found inspirational... picturesque, humorous, tear jerking, thoughtful etc. Check the previous post "A Quest For You" and email me at:

herdyherd18@hotmail.com

or just post it as a comment. THANK YOU! Check out the 80's videos for a blast in the past!

- Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment