Monday, April 23, 2012

Fingers Crossed...

...that Jim Bob survives from my neglect. I realized yesterday that he's mostly a goner. He may pull through! The thing with plants and me is that I get concerned with other things and I just assume my plant can hang on a few days in the sun, a little parched. I PROMISE I take better care of children. Relating this to a philosophical metaphor, it is time for me to focus on the things that do matter, such as my upcoming tests and getting my mind back to health away from distractions.
Dear Summer, I know that I usually dislike you, but can we please make up and have you come quickly? I miss your bozaz, spunk, and careless frolicking.
-The Littlest Herdman
P.S. I also promise I'll post about the mentioned things in the past "p.s." very soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment