Sunday, February 7, 2010

Anne and Gilbert

While alone on Friday night after a wonderful babysitting job, I took my leisure in watching the last movie of Anne of Green Gables with Megan Follows and Jonathan Crombie. I forgot how much I LOVE and hate that movie! It's so sad, and you just want to jump in and help Anne, find Gilbert as he serves in WW1 as a doctor. I cried about 5 times and the whole time, I'm impatient for when they can finally go back home. Anne of Green Gables has taught me many lessons. It has taught me to forgive, to love and to have trust in my loved ones. It taught me that it's ok to do stuff on impulse and to follow my heart. Here's to Anne and Gilbert who DID come back safely and for their warm journey they shared with someone of the age 15 and still cries and giggles like she's 6. :)


1 comment: